A Whole New Approach to Children’s Ministry
- Learn about God.
- Discover how to follow Jesus.
- Grow in understanding and application of Bible truths.
- Discover the joy of service.
Trinity’s Philosophy For Ministering To Your Child
We believe that learning is an exciting activity and is a shared experience achieved by forming a partnership between families, children, and leaders. Well-trained and enthusiastic teachers are ready and waiting to welcome you and your child.
This Helps Us Protect Your Child
- All children must be signed in by an adult each week.
- Registration forms must be filled out for every child entering our programs. (We ask for an update each year.)
- Registration forms are available at the JAMLand Welcome Center.
Programs For Your Children At Trinity
- Infant and toddler nursery during 9:00 & 10:30 am services
- 9:00 & 10:30am services
- J.A.M. (Jesus And Me) for Pre-K through 4th Grade
- Club 5.6 Pre-Teen Cafe A special program for 5th and 6th graders
American Heritage Girls is a scouting program for girls in kindergarten and older.
AHG Troop 3414 meets during the school year from 5:30 to 7:30 pm on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays in the BeachHouse.
The EDGE is a 10-week, once-a-week, after school program on Wednesdays for 1st – 6th graders. Details about the upcoming semester are coming soon! For more information, contact Angie Rogers at email@example.com.
Mothers of Preschoolers
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers and exists to meet the needs of every mom – urban, suburban, and rural moms, stay-at-home and working moms, teen, single, and married moms – moms with different lifestyles who all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be! Trinity Wellsprings Church now has two groups that meet during the school year! Island MOPS meets from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. on the first and third Fridays. Beach MOPS meets from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. on the second and fourth Fridays excluding school holidays.