A Whole New Approach to Children’s Ministry
- Learn about God.
- Discover how to follow Jesus.
- Grow in understanding and application of Bible truths.
- Discover the joy of service.
Trinity’s Philosophy For Ministering To Your Child
We believe that learning is an exciting activity and is a shared experience achieved by forming a partnership between families, children, and leaders. Well-trained and enthusiastic teachers are ready and waiting to welcome you and your child.
This Helps Us Protect Your Child
- All children must be signed in by an adult each week.
- Registration forms must be filled out for every child entering our programs. (We ask for an update each year.)
- Registration forms are available at the JAMLand Welcome Center.
Vacation Bible School 2015
VBS is coming June 22nd – 26th! Click here for more details!
Programs For Your Children At Trinity
- Infant and toddler nursery during 9:00 & 10:30 am services
- 9:00 & 10:30am services
- J.A.M. (Jesus And Me) for Pre-K through 4th Grade
- Club 5.6 Pre-Teen Cafe A special program for 5th and 6th graders
American Heritage Girls is a scouting program for girls in kindergarten and older.
AHG Troop 3414 meets during the school year from 5:30 to 7:30 pm on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays in the BeachHouse.
The EDGE is a 10-week, once-a-week, after school program on Wednesdays for 1st – 6th graders. The Fall 2014 session runs through November 12th. Registration is always open! Click here to download and print THE EDGE Enrollment Form Fall 2014. All children attending The EDGE must have a current completed, signed enrollment form on file. For more information, contact Angie Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mothers of Preschoolers
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers and exists to meet the needs of every mom – urban, suburban, and rural moms, stay-at-home and working moms, teen, single, and married moms – moms with different lifestyles who all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be! Trinity Wellsprings Church now has two groups that meet during the school year! Island MOPS meets from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. on the first and third Fridays. Beach MOPS meets from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. on the second and fourth Fridays excluding school holidays.