2020 Say YES to Serving!
Welcome to our Say YES to Serving page! You are about to embark on a journey to explore various ways that the ministry teams of Trinity Wellsprings Church can possibly implement some of your gifts, talents, and time. As you read these brief descriptions, each opportunity, you’ll notice some opportunities* on our teams. Should one (or two) interest you, simply fill out the form and someone will get in touch with you.
*All individuals working with children and students must submit to a background check, interview, and training.
SERVE AT THE OUTSIDE TENT:
- Sound Set Up: Carry equipment from the BeachHouse to the tent. Assist Tim or Scott with setup. Time needed - 7:30
- FM transmitter Set Up: Connect to the sound system and verify signal via FM station 87.9. Time needed - 8:30
- Tent Set Up: Chairs, Offering boxes, masks, sanitizer, etc. : Carry items from the BeachHouse to the tent. Assist Greg Jones with setup. Time needed - 8:00-8:15
- Tear down team: Assist in removing and sanitizing chairs. -Assist in removing sound equipment and storing in BeachHouse closet before Dive begins. Time needed - after service concludes.
MONTHLY (usually the first Sunday of each month)
- Communion Prep: Prepare Communion Elements Place elements at two tables - front table with sacraments for the pastor and the entrance table for worshippers. Time needed - 8:30
- Communion Elements Distribution: Hand out Communion elements to the DriveiIn worshippers and direct them to parking area. Time needed - 8:30
SERVE AT JAM:
WEEKLY, CURRENTLY AT 9 AM ONLY
JAM volunteers serve in either preschool-K or elementary groups
Supervise children and participate in the Bible story, games, crafts
Welcome Desk Check-in children with temperature checks, masks, and name tags
Tech Help with A/V (PowerPoint, YouTube videos, etc.)
*All individuals working with children and students must submit to a background check, interview, and training. If you have not yet gone through our CAPP Training, you will be invited to our next class.